Thursday 15th October - 10am
Postponed Date: Friday 16th October
Please complete this form to register your animal for the annual Calf and Lamb Day by Thursday 24th September.
If you are unable to complete this online, please grab an entry form from the school office.
NO DOGS PLEASE!
CATEGORIES AND RULES FOR JUDGING ARE:
No calves are to be kept before 15th July
No clipping of calves
No Bottles are to be given during judging
No lambs are to be washed
Most Loved Pet (judging begins at 10am)
• Booklet to be shown to judges
• Pet needs to be carried in cage or on a lead
• No dogs or horses allowed
• Each entrant will receive a participation ribbon
• Parking available on sports field using skeet rd entrance
• Throughout the day classrooms will be open displaying a variety of the children’s work
• There will be a cake stall, bbq lunch, tea/coffee, drinks, chocolate bars
• A variety of awesome donated goods to be auctioned after lunch
• A battens up style raffle
• Eftpos available at the office, to purchase Auroa Dollars only.
• Auroa dollar to be used instead of cash.
• The senior children will be running games in the courtyard area
• Please invite grandparents, friends and neighbours to come along and join in the fun
THIS IS THE PTA’S MAIN FUNDRAISER FOR THE YEAR AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUPPORT
Latest News >